Thursday, April 10, 2014

Welcome to the new blog page!

At this point you're probably wondering, "Why on Earth does he need another blog?"

Well, as the amount of people who have viewed my first blog continues to grow (which is incredibly humbling), I figured it would be best if I started to separate what I talk about. Reviewing music is one thing, but being able to question creators of larger products is another. Sometimes (rarely), there's more to life than music. Businesses and projects happen everyday, so why should I limit myself to just talking about music?

Did you ever wonder what went through the mind of the creator of the Ouya? Did you ever question why Kickstarter became one of the leading sources of a new business tactic called crowd-funding?

The idea of this blog, is to go beyond audio and find out how people turn their creative minds to something everyone can utilize and enjoy. Of course, that is to say, while this blog won't specifically be about albums, singles, or EPs...there are other elements of audio I can incorporate. Don't worry, even if you don't understand what I mean now, you'll soon come to realize the statement of this blog. Products and businesses are what makes the world go round; without them, we'd all just be cavemen observing the fire, never really questioning...

...why.

Thanks for reading, new content is on the way!

-DjjD

No comments:

Post a Comment